The International Tennis Federation is accepting applications for a part-time internship position in the department of Coaches Education and Tennis Development at the ITF office in Valencia, Spain.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to assisting with:
• Involvement in the daily production, maintenance, and dissemination of resources, publications and website initiatives of the ITF Coach Education Department
• Update and preparation of social media and other marketing strategies
• Editing and publication of web-based projects (Tennis iCoach content management)
This is a 6 week to a 3 month internship with candidates having the option to receive academic credit; there is no monetary compensation other than a 30 EUR weekly lunch credit. The intern is expected to work for no more than 30 hours (3-4 days) per week from the ITF office in Valencia, Spain. Any travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
• Bachelor´s degree required (Masters preferred).
• Having a sports science related field is preferable, but not essential.
• Good playing level preferred, knowledge of tennis is a must.
• Ability to speak Spanish or French is a plus.
• The applicant should possess good communication skills, professional attitude, high levels of organizational and writing skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Attention to detail and proofreading skills are also essential.
For more information, please contact Tom Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send application cover letter, resume (curriculum vitae), and contact information to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with the e-mail subject line “Application: Internship Valencia”. The internship process is on-going and prospective candidates are welcome to send their information throughout the year.
*The ITF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.