Whittier College Coaching Accomplishments
* Takes over as the Head Women's Tennis Coach for the upcoming 2012-13 season
Other Coaching Accomplishments
* Mayfield Senior School’s Varsity Tennis Coach
* Served as the Assistant Men's and Women's tennis coach at Caltech
* Worked at the Mandy Gamble kids’ tennis summer camp. I also worked at the summer camp in Marietta, GA in the summer of 2011
* During the Fall 2011 season, I added to my teaching experience while working with the Junior Varsity Girls Tennis Team at the Polytechnic School
* In December of 2011 she worked for the Brian Teacher Winter Tennis Academy at Arroyo Seco Racquet Centre
* From July-August (2012) she worked at the Arroyo Seco’s Summer Camp
Attended California State University Los Angeles where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration - Option in International Business, and a Minor Degree in Economics
* Her first among countless tennis tournaments was at the age of ten. During my junior years as a competitive tennis player in Europe, she won over 26 tournaments (including 7 consecutive ones in Germany, July-August 1995), was a finalist in over 22 tournaments, including the Romanian Nationals for girls 16 and under, and reached third place in over 23 junior tournaments. At the age of 14, she was ranked second nationally in Romania, in singles.
* In 1995, she reached the quarterfinals of the East European Championships, finishing fifth, at the 16 age division. In addition, she played numerous other tournaments in Romania, France, Switzerland, Serbia, Hungary, Portugal, Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, and Germany, including professional WTA future tournaments, before moving to California at the age 18.
* Between 2002 and 2005, she played for California State University Los Angeles tennis team on a full scholarship, where she also helped coach some of her tennis team-mates at CSULA. She received the Billie Jean King Endowed Tennis Scholarship, and the Joe Shapiro tennis scholarship for all three years being with the CSULA tennis team. During her first season she was CSULA’s No. 1 player, and during her second season she came back after a surgery, to play at No. 3 singles.
* During her time as a Cal State LA tennis player, between 2002 and 2005, in addition to numerous achievements she was a two-time CCAA Player of the Week honoree in 2003-04 (February and March), and was named Second-Team All CCAA in April 2004, after an 8-0 singles mark in conference play, a 22-1 singles season record, and 18-0 record in dual matches; She reached the final Conference Invitational Tournament in the 2003 as well as 2004 February CSULA Tennis Invitational Tournament. She also reached the semifinals of the famous CCAA Ojai tournament in 2003 and 2004, and had a 15-8 singles record in 2002-03, including an 8-5 record at the No. 1 singles position. In 2004 she helped her team finish in 2nd place in the CCAA conference, and qualify for the Regional NCAA Division II Tennis Championships in Hawaii.
* In March 2011 she received a professional tennis instructor certification from USPTR with a Professional Level Specialization in Adult Development.
* In 2012 she became a member of the USPTA, and she currently has a Professional 3 Level Certification from the USPTA.