1. What’s my username and password?
You will need to create a username and password. Go to the www.CollegeTennisOnline.com homepage, and click on the “Register” link located at the top right corner. Directions will follow. (Note: username and password will be case sensitive.) (If you get a message that your email is already in use, email email@example.com
with your email address, and what you want your username and password to be.)
2. What do I do if I did not get a confirmation email?
(1) Check your junk mail, if it’s not there then (2) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Send your email address, username, and password you created.
3. What do I do if can’t remember my password? Click on the “Forgot” link located at the top right corner of the CTO home page.
4. What do I do if can’t remember my username?
with your email address and password (or what you’d like your password to be).
5. How do I change my password? After you log in, click on the “My Page” link located close to the top of the CollegeTennisOnline.com homepage. Click on the “Settings” link.
6. What do I do if I see the match score is incorrect or the incorrect player was inputted in the match? Scores are entered in by coaches or sports information department. Contact the coach or sports information department of the school.
7. New Tennis Coaches: please call 1-425-954-SHOT and someone will help you get set up (enter in scores, update your roster, schedule, etc. (9am-2pm PST).
8. Coaches: How do I add photos, news articles, recruiting information, etc? To learn more about CTO’s Team Pass click here and/or call 1-425-954-SHOT.
Still Need Help: Call 1-425-954-SHOT (9am–2pm PST, M-F)