||Univ. of Georgia
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2011-12)
* Helped team post a 24-5 record, advanced to the NCAA quarterfinals and a final national ranking of No. 6
* An All-SEC 2nd Team selection and named to SEC Championship All-Tournament team
* Owns school record for consecutive doubles victories with Maho Kowase, duo posted a 22-match winning streak; 24-2 as a tandem including perfect 22-0 at No. 3; also 1-0 with Nadja Gilchrist at No. 3
* Exceptional doubles player with a 32-5 record, playing mainly with Maho Kowase and paired with senior Chelsey Gullickson to go 5-0 and win ITA Southeast Regional Fall Tournament
* Went 23-10 in singles including 18-5 in dual matches and 11-3 at No. 6
* Notched impressive three-set win over Florida's No. 68th ranked Alex Cercone in finals of SEC Tournament
* Clinched team victory in 7-0 shutout of Miss. State
* Served as one of the tennis representatives on the Student Athlete Advisory Committee (S.A.A.C)
* Recipient of Leighton Ballew Women's Tennis Scholarship Endowment
* ITA preseason singles ranking of No. 123
FRESHMAN SEASON (2010-11)
*An All-SEC Second Team selection after going 26-10 in singles and 27-13 in doubles
*Final ITA ranking of No. 46 in doubles with Nadja Gilchrist; Was ranked as high as No. 95 in singles and No. 37 in doubles with Gilchrist during the year
*Posted a 16-5 record in dual matches including 10-1 in the SEC
*Led the team with five match-clinching victories including a three-set win over Dominika Kanakova to rally Georgia past South Carolina 4-3 in Columbia, S.C.
*Went 12-5 in doubles with Maho Kowase including winning the HEB Baylor Fall Invitational
*Posted a 10-5 mark with Nadja Gilchrist including 6-2 at No. 2, also had impressive win over No. 2 ranked Alabama duo of Guarachi/McLane in consolation draw at the All-American Championships
*Helped team post a 19-5 record, advanced to the NCAA quarterfinals and a final national ranking of No. 8
*A Blue Chip recruit and ranked #4 overall on the Top 100, according to Tennis Recruiting.Net.
*A graduate of New Braunfels where she played for David Mueller. Also trained at the John Newcombe Tennis Ranch in New Braunfels under coaches Phil Hendrie, Pat Harrison and parents.
*Named 2010 National High School Senior Athlete of the Year for women's tennis by National High School Coaches Association.
*Most decorated high school player in Texas high school history considering she is the first to ever win four straight individual titles at the 4A/5A level. Onlythe ninth female in Texas high school history to win four state singles titles. She won two 4A titles and two in 5A. Also she never lost a set in four state tournament appearances.
*Led the Unicorns to three team tennis titles from 2007-09 as they won 75 straight matches including 120 out of 123 in her prep career.
*USTA tournament titles include the Hardcourt Nationals 16s, the Orange Bowl 16s (singles & doubles) in 2007, and multiple USTA National Open titles in each age group from the 12s to the 18s. Also was the 14s Easter Bowl finalist; won other bronze and silver balls in supernational competitions in doubles.
*Won the Texas Grand Slam Sectionals in 2010.
*Paired with Emina Bektas to win prestigious gold balls at the USTA Spring Supernationals in 2009 & 2010. Also has won multiple doubles titles with her.
*2009 Mary Lowden Award, which is given by the USTA Texas Section to a player who demonstrates citizenship, leadership and sportsmanship.
*Combined(singles & doubles) USTA ranking of No. 3 in the USTA Girls 18s.
*Four-time recipient of the San Antonio Express newspaper's Player of the Year.
*Featured on the cover in March 2009 issue of ESPN Rise, a magazine about high school sports.
*Won 2010 ITA Summer Southwest Regional singles and doubles event.
* Born: Nov. 1, 1991 and originally from Vancouver, Wash.
* Parents: Judy Kimbell and Tim Gillas and Robert Kimbell
* Major: Biology
* Family: Has one younger sister, Samantha (10)