||Univ. of Georgia
||Thursday, April 06, 1995
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2013-14):
• Recipient of the Women's Tennis Scholarship Endowment
FRESHMAN SEASON (2012-13):
• Helped team to a 24-4 record and advance to the NCAA quarterfinals ending with a final ranking of No. 5.
• After enrolling in January, went 15-5 in singles and 14-6 in doubles.
• In singles, went 8-2 during the SEC regular season, and ended the year on a five-match winning streak.
• Clinched three matches, including against No. 7 Cal and No. 3 Texas A&M. Also was part of six doubles point clinchers.
• Trained at the Rick Macci and Chris Evert Tennis Academies in in Boca Raton, Fla. before being invited to become a part of the USTA National Training Center program at the age of 14
• Earned Player of the Year honors in her first year at the USTA National Training Center
• Ranked as high as No. 5 nationally in the USTA 16s age division
• Was a "Blue Chip" recruit according to TennisRecruiting.net and ranked among their top 25 players nationally
• Ranked in the top 20 of the USTA 18s, and in 2010, she received the USTA Sportsmanship Award
Born: April 6, 1995 in Lancaster, Pa.
Parents: Dr. Brent and Sheda King
Family: Has a younger brother, Noah (16)