||University of Georgia
Saw action in five dual matches before suffering a season-ending injury.
• Signed with Georgia in November 2012 and enrolled in January 2013, a semester early
• Rated No. 1 player in the South in each of the 12, 14, and 16 age groups, and No. 2 in the 18s
• Was ranked No. 11 in the nation for his age group at the time of his signing with the Bulldogs
• Won national opens in the 12s, 14s, and 18s
• Made ITA finals in Daytona Beach and the quarterfinals of the National Clay Courts
Comes from an SEC Tennis background as his mother, Shari, played at Tennessee and his father, Donie, at Arkansas. Mother was a three-time Academic All-SEC selection and was named the Lady Vols' Team MVP in 1987. Father still ranks fourth in Razorbacks history for season singles winning percentage, with a mark of 0.875 in 1988.