||Univ. of Texas at Austin
||Friday, November 19, 1993
Awards / Honors • All-Big 12 Singles - 2013
• Big 12 regular season champion (No. 2 Singles) - 2013
• Big 12 regular season champion at No. 2 singles … named to the All-Big 12 Singles team … held a 4-1 singles record during conference play.
• Led the team in overall singles victories, ending the year with a 24-9 record and a 17-6 mark in dual matches.
• Highest ITA singles ranking was No. 108 during the week of April 23.
• Held a 7-6 overall doubles record, including a 5-4 mark during dual matches.
• Played in the No. 2 singles position for the first time against Michigan (March 9), defeating 67th-ranked Alex Petrone in straight sets … the win also marked Glasspool’s first win against a nationally-ranked opponent of the season.
• Represented the Longhorns’ dual-match-clinching point in wins over South Carolina (Jan. 25) and Oklahoma State (April 26).
• Took the nation’s top-ranked player on the nation’s top-ranked team, Virginia’s Alex Domijan, to three sets on March 15 (5-7, 6-3, 6-2).
• Maintained two winning streaks of six matches and one five-match winning streak.
AS A FRESHMAN (2011-12)
• finished with a 13-9 overall singles record, including a 11-8 mark in dual matches
• posted a 2-2 overall doubles record
• notched a 6-1, 6-3 win over Santa Clara's Eugene Muchynski at sixth singles in UT's loss to the Broncos in the opening round of the NCAA Championship
• registered a 6-1, 6-1 win over James Rogers of St. Edward's in UT's 6-0 win over the Hilltoppers
• edged TCU's Daniel Sanchez (2-6, 6-3, 1-0 [10-6]) in Texas' 7-0 win over the Horned Frogs
• defeated UT Arlington's David Subirats (0-6, 6-4, 1-0 [10-6]) at fourth singles in UT's 7-0 win over the Mavericks
• held on for a 3-6, 7-6 (2), 6-3 win over UTSA's Joel Rubio at fourth singles in Texas' 6-1 win over the Roadrunners
• defeated Auburn's Dennis Lengsfeld (2-6, 7-6, 6-4) at fourth singles in Texas' 4-2 win over the Tigers at the ITA National Team Indoor Championship
• dealt Texas A&M's Jeremy Efferding a 7-6, 6-1 defeat at fourth singles in UT's neutral-site loss to the Aggies
• clinched UT's 5-2 win over No. 17 North Carolina on the Tar Heels' home indoor courts with a 6-1, 3-6, 6-1 win over Joey Burkhardt at No. 4 singles
• defeated Texas Tech's Francisco Zambon (6-3, 6-1) in UT's 4-0 win over the Red Raiders in the second round of the ITA Kick-Off Weekend event
• knocked off Rice's Philipp Seifert (6-2, 7-5) at No. 5 singles in UT's 5-2 road win over the Owls
• posted his first career dual-match win, as he dealt SMU's Joe Hattrup a 6-2, 6-3 defeat at No. 5 singles in UT's 5-2 road win over the Mustangs
• defeated Denver's Luke Manley (6-2, 6-4) and Michigan's Eli Brown (6-3, 6-0) at the Key Biscayne Quad
• ranked as high as No. 1443 in the ATP world singles rankings
• reached the singles semifinals and the doubles finals at the 2010 AEGON Nottingham Junior ITF event
• defeated Frank Moser, who had ranked as high as No. 288 in the world in singles and No. 71 in the world in doubles
• notched a win over Josh Goodall, formerly the world's 184th-ranked player
Born Lloyd Edward Glasspool on Nov. 19, 1993 ... son of Neil and Sian Glasspool ... has one brother, Parry (19) ... major is undeclared.